Nuffnang

Friday 19 April 2013

Freaky Friday

Another freaky friday, everyone!

This morning i managed to present my almost perrrggghh-fect QE documentation. Good job, Erda.

And that was before i realized "oh,man..im wasting my career doing something that insulting my intelligence!!!"

And there goes the conversation..

*hatiku berbicara*mindaku berkata-kata*pipiku berair mata*

"Enough. You being good here. Dont take too long for your next pitstop"

"Kau sabar buat keje ni. Kau rajin. But dont let your job to overshadow your career"

"You are not going to be that outstanding if you stay here any longer"

"You sat for the exam, went to PAC, the interview, 6 months DPA, sat for PTK, got promoted...you went trough everything..not to flush the office toilets every morning!!!!"

"Tapi syukur la kau ada kerja"

"But i can do more than that."

...spending my 4 years in uni not to become a makcik cleaner, mak guard, storkeeper, ok!

I.h.a.t.e.H.O.U.S.K.E.E.P.I.N.G.j.o.b

--------------------------------------------it is INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE!!!

*penat dengan kerenah orang saiz 4 ni!*


No comments:

Post a Comment